Fall Guys Patch Notes 1.0
Published at 11 August, 2020
Fall Guys first patch has been released, many bugs and issues that was brought up by the community has been addressed. The gamemode Jump Showdown that was in the Fall Guys Beta has been back to the game.
The team behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout mentions that there will be many more levels, new features and costumes coming soon. All the updates from today’s patch can be found below:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only - Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
Fall Guys has been blowing up ever since it launched both on Twitch and Twitter, we believe this is just the start for this game and that the Mediatonic team behind the game has a lot of cool stuff in store for us!